Eye Care Associates Patient Information
Eye Care Associates welcomes new and returning patients to our convenient locations in Aberdeen, Burlington, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Louisburg, Raleigh, Wake Forest, Wilmington and Zebulon, NC!
Patient Checklist: What to Bring to Your Eye Care Appointment in Raleigh, Durham, Burlington, Wilmington & Beyond
We ask all first-time and returning Eye Care Associates patients to bring the following items with them to their eye exam appointment:
- Any eyeglasses you currently wear
- Current prescription contact lenses — inserted, if applicable
- Back-up glasses for contact lens wearers
- Any prescription or non-prescription sunglasses
- Completed patient forms
- Insurance or Visionary Value Plan card
Feel free to contact us with any additional questions you may have regarding appointments or updating your patient information.